Have Question?

Frequently Asked Question

Frequently Asked Questions: France


French education is rich and certificates are highly regarded globally. Education is essentially free if taught in French but we have school that teaches entirely in English. It is gaining traction among students for two reasons (1) If you are able to pay the first years deposit to head to France, the rest is not cost intensive especially for undergraduate students, (2) The French government is active in issuing work experience permits to graduates and it has helped a lot of our students gather the much needed experience after their studies. This has seen an uptick in enquiries and applications and especially number of students arriving to start their studies in France.

Do I need to Submit French Proficiency?

For the schools we deal with, they have courses taught entirely in English, so no need to provide French proficiency. However the school have free French courses to be taught to international students to aid their understanding of the French language and culture so they can be integrated into the local community and relate well with the people.

Do I need to pay Fees before arrival?

Yes, you will pay a deposit ahead of your application for Visa after your admissions. Usually at least 50% of tuition fees stated on your offer.

Are there scholarships

Yes, there are few bursaries by way of fee reduction. Full scholarships are not frequent.

Can I work as a Student?

Yes you can work 20 hours per week during term time and full time during holidays. You must be mindful that the jobs are not guaranteed, but widely available. The income from such jobs too cannot pay your tuition fees and living expenses 100%. It can only help towards groceries and part rent.

Are French Certificates widely accepted?

Yes, and the school we are dealing with are accredited, so you have no worries when you come back or to find job placement during your stay in France.

What are the duration of Courses?

Undergraduate courses runs for four years and Masters Degrees are for a year and a half. If they award dual degrees with another University overseas, in this case such degrees might extend to two years especially if they have industrial experience within it.

What are the intakes?

Students are allowed to start their studies in October, February and June of each year. Some courses runs only the two intakes of October and February. As for details.

Will you assist with my Visa Application?

Yes, like with all students heading elsewhere, we are with our clients all the way.

Will I get a refund if Visa is refused?

Yes your tuition fees will be refunded by the school back into the account you paid from.